Saturday 26 January 2013

How To Be Happy In Your Own Skin.


Before you start thinking... How? well, actually it took me a while for me to believe I was beautiful and have a good self esteem when I hardly had any.. I just looked at myself in the mirror and I saw what I saw in my mind and I just realised being sad and unhappy with myself wasn't the answer. I needed to be happy and I became happier.

One of the things I do to believe in myself (or feel happy in my skin) is to walk with my head held high, I just pretend I'm a puppet and just keep my head up

Secondly, I look at myself for a while in the mirror. What I used to see was a bunch of ugliness and ugly thoughts but I change my perspective on how I see myself, I just had to look at myself for a while and told myself that I am what I am and I can't change it, I just saw everything inside reflecting into the mirror.

The last thing I did to make myself feel happy in my skin was being healthy, I know that sounds cringey but I started having some alone time and done 20 minutes of yoga every night (that also made me feel better) but I just started eating more yogurt and fruit, just healthy stuff and it made me feel happy and bright.

You should try. Hopefully you'll believe in yourself and start loving yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment