Wednesday 20 February 2013

EYEBROWS are back as London Fashion Week showcases bigger and better brows

Hello, my lovelies!
At LFW, defined brows was very popular! 
Although I didn't get tickets for London Fashion Week 2013, I'll be going next year! It's quite excited but I'm saving up... 

Note: All pictures are from this years London Fashion Week
(All the pictures have links to the photo credit)

LFW/AW13 -Day 5- Maria Grachvogel Backstage
Antonia Vasylchenko
Wild brows by Hannah Murray for Erdem, captured by @Grazia Magazine 

Cara Delevingne 

I love love the brows at London Fashion Week this year
Its inspired me so much that I'm going to try and grow and do my own eyebrows myself
not as good as the people who do Cara's perfect eyebrows but practise makes perfect.

What was your favourite thing about fashion week?
Comment or Tweet me your links if you went to #LFW and I'll read your post!


No comments:

Post a Comment