Tuesday 26 February 2013

My Favourite Bloggers Of The Week 01.

Hello, my lovelies! 
These are my favourite bloggers from last week, I was going to do it last Sunday but I was editing a few videos for my Youtube channel but here are my favourite bloggers (of last week)


Tess Lively 



I've loved her style since I started a Lookbook account, her platform shoes and the way she styles her clothes (even layers) and her dresses are perfect. You should go on Lookbook and find her or read her blog because she's such a fashion inspiration.


Violet E



I wish I had her clothes to be honest.
Violet has such a unique style, I don't know what it is that made me fall in love with her style but I think it's the way she wears simple things and makes people want to wear those clothes but she must be really good at making people want her clothes because she has 30,548 fans on Lookbook at the moment but you will fall in love, the same way I did.

Olivia Harrison



I love Olivia's style, she wears alot of monochrome and a different mix of colours which is what I love about Olivia's style because it's a mix of everything.
(Plus, I wish I was as tall like her)
The thing I love the most about her style is her shoes, yes.

Who are your favourite fashion bloggers this week (or from last week)?



No comments:

Post a Comment