Saturday 9 February 2013

OOTD & Mini Haul


Stripy B&W Top - H&M
Skater Skirt - H&M
Angora Pink Cardigan - H&M

and now the mini haul.....
I was so excited about going shopping today, not because I can just wonder around town admiring clothes in Topshop and reading books in Waterstones. No? Because I could come home with something in my hand...

I went to La Senza, Lush and Waterstones.


I brought this from Lush because I needed a moisturiser because my skin always feels dry although I use 'Angels On Bare Skin' to wake my skin up and make it look dewy and glowy but I always need a moisturiser to use after washing my face. This isn't the original one (because it's bigger, but the staff let me take home a tester size one, so I can try it and come back if I like it and buy it.) (Hopefully I do because I want to do a review on it)

 (Celestial Moisturiser)

and next I went to La Senza and brought bras because they were on sale because of clearance and I love love La Senza.

Finally, I went to Waterstones to buy The Fault In Our Stars By John Green
because I read the first chapter of it because Waterstones had this exclusive mini book to read before you buy the book. 


Note: You might see a review on this book on my blog once I've finished reading it.

I hope you enjoyed my OOTD and Mini Haul (I'm sorry, I couldn't show you the lingerie I brought in La Senza) 







No comments:

Post a Comment