Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Original Mane 'N Tail Shampoo Review

So before I got this shampoo, I looked at tons of reviews on blogs, Youtube and also on the mane 'n tail website... I didn't really know how it was going to work but I was excited about getting it because me and my family were going to California for a family reunion and I was so happy because it was so expensive online and I found it in a superstore.

When I first tried it my hair felt so so good especially since I have curly hair. It enhanced it and made it look shiny and pretty but since I didn't buy the conditioner it felt like a horses tail very dry but once I put some conditioner on it, it felt all soft and smooth.




If you've heard of this shampoo and conditioner.. The things that people say on reviews (including this one) it does make your hair grow but you have to be patient. It took me 6 months to get my hair past my shoulders/chest so don't panic when it doesn't grow, just keep using it everyday or however you do your shower..

Heres my hair growth in a picture when I used Mane N' Tail 
1; When I had a fringe and a shoulder length bob
2; My hair now (except it's a little longer now)




No comments:

Post a Comment