Thursday 11 April 2013

Eat My Shorts!

Hello, my lovelies!
So I haven't done alot of posts in a while but I'm sorry and I'm going to start writing again. 

This sweater came yesterday in the post and it made me so happy!
It only took 6-7 days to come in the post, only a week so the delivery wasn't bad since it was from Japan or China.
I love it because JEREMY SCOTT has a collection with a Bart on some of his clothing and I absolutely fell in love with his clothing. If I had enough money I would buy JEREMY SCOTT.

 





I took those screenshots from jeremy scott website

People who are also wearing Bart Simpson

 Cara Delevingne

and Grimes (Claire Boucher)




JEREMY SCOTT collection on the runway.

(what came in the post yesterday!)



and I did an outfit with it today!





Sweater - Sheinside
Jeans - New Look
Boots - Primark 

1 comment: