Thursday, 11 April 2013

Eat My Shorts!

Hello, my lovelies!
So I haven't done alot of posts in a while but I'm sorry and I'm going to start writing again. 

This sweater came yesterday in the post and it made me so happy!
It only took 6-7 days to come in the post, only a week so the delivery wasn't bad since it was from Japan or China.
I love it because JEREMY SCOTT has a collection with a Bart on some of his clothing and I absolutely fell in love with his clothing. If I had enough money I would buy JEREMY SCOTT.

 





I took those screenshots from jeremy scott website

People who are also wearing Bart Simpson: 

 Cara Delevingne

and Grimes (Claire Boucher)




JEREMY SCOTT collection on the runway.

(what came in the post yesterday!)



and I did an outfit with it today!





Sweater - Sheinside
Jeans - New Look
Boots - Primark 

1 comment: