Monday 11 March 2013

London Street Style

Hello, my lovelies!
Yesterday for Mothers day, I went to London with my Auntie and my Grandma. We wondered round columbia road and I took my first street style pictures. It was difficult at first but it's so fun to take pictures of street style in London.




 
This is one of my favourite street style pictures I took, I want everything she's wearing and plus it focused very well on her and not the background. 



I saw these types of coats everywhere around the flower market at Columbia Road, they were so perfect. I want one of those coats but in a tan colour. 


This one was also one of my favourites, they layered up lots of different neutral colours and everything looked so perfect.



This was my first time taking street style pictures around London because their lots of people but It was so fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment