Thursday 14 March 2013

My New Current Obsession

Hello, my lovelies!
So this post is non fashion/beauty related its to do with music. 
I love music, I have tons of reasons to love music (so does everyone) sometimes, it feelings and sometimes its just a pleasure. 

I'm currently obsessed with Iggy Azalea.
I love her hair and her eye makeup. She's Australian and she's a rapper. Some people say "her voice doesn't match her face" but I mean you have to get used to that coming out her mouth because that's her voice. 

I discovered her from Tumblr and yes I have seen her a couple times on my dashboard but I didn't know who she was so I googled her and it said she made music so I started listening to her music and WOW this is what happens. 




She does have such a vintage/retro face because of her skin and her eyebrows. 

I love love love her!
(also, she's also featured in April 2013 COMPANY issue)


No comments:

Post a Comment